Read on if you'd like to know ...
- If the product you want to order is in stock.
- When an "out of stock" product is likely to come into stock.
- When you can expect to take delivery of something that's currently showing as "not in stock".
In Brief ....
- We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
- We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 15,000 different lines. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
- The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
You can see the current "stock status" or "availability" of any product we sell on our website either on the product information screen, or after you've added it to your basket.
In stock items:
If a product is showing as "In Stock Now" and you chose the next day delivery option, we'll despatch your order the very same working day provided there are no problems with authorising your payment and you placed your order before our 6.00pm cut off (weekdays). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Items not in stock:
Some products are described as "Not in Stock". This doesn't mean that you can't place an order though; it just means that we don't hold that particular product in stock as standard. If you go ahead and place an order, we'll get the item in just for you and in most cases, it'll be ready for despatch to you within 14 days - often a lot sooner. We'll keep you up to speed on the latest availability date by email. Once we've taken receipt of the item, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
Items with other stock statuses:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time (sometimes called "lead time") will be listed in days or weeks (i.e. Delivery 1-3 days)*.
The lead time shown always reflects the very latest advice from our suppliers and we're unable to provide a more accurate forecast. Please note that this lead time is an estimate, but is constantly updated electronically throughout the day. If you place an order and the expected delivery date changes, you'll get an update by email. You can also check the latest date we have by logging into your account and selecting "View orders and returns". Simply select the order you're interested in and you'll see the latest availability.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.